cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unstable FPS after recent Game Optimisation Service Update!

(Topic created on: 04-14-2021 04:47 PM)
kayyam09
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub
Dear Samsung. 

I updated Game Optimisation Service from Galaxy Store yesterday. After the update, Pubg Mobile is unplayable. I get around 30 to 40 FPS. 

Before the update i used to get 55-60 FPS all the time. I don't know what happened but please revert this change. I want to be able to play pubg mobile like before.

I am ashamed to have bought this supposedly "flagship" phone. There is always a new issue with it. 

Thanks. 

Regards.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Maps_sam07
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi, kayyam09 please perform a soft reset of your device.

Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds.

*The device may take a screenshot, however, keep holding the buttons for a few more seconds. This is a soft reset and will not factory reset your phone.

kayyam09
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Will i lose any file?
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Gaming Hub

Hi, kayyam09 you will not lose your data it will just reboot the device to clear malfunctions.

0 Likes
kayyam09
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Tried to do soft reset.. Checked for software update, there was an update eventually. So i updated the phone.

One thing i noticed since Android 11 is that i cannot access the recovery mode to wipe system cache by holding the power and volume up button when phone is off.

I read that i need to plug in my earphone but didn't try. Please advise.

The game is still laggy with regular drops.. but it's more playable than before the soft reset. I hope issue is fixed soon. Such a shame that i have to play on the lowest settings for good fps on such a "good" phone.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Gaming Hub
Try reinstalling the game.
0 Likes
kayyam09
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Done 3 times already. Now with android 11, i have issue on WiFi. Big fluctuations every 15 seconds. My ping goes from 40 ms to 200ms.
0 Likes