Original topic:

Thank you for help in gaming lag

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 02:45 PM)
ChetanRaje
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
I have got samsung galaxy f62 for gaming and I'm frustrated too much  they have told flagship processor my foot the **bleep** up my whole gaming experience. The games starts lagging in just 5 min after playing 
The phone throttles a lot 
Serious gaming is just impossible 
I wasted money on samsung 
I have bought it just a week before 

And also my 1 year old m30s also have this problem 

31 Comments
Gaming Hub
Sir aapko home button ke left side koi game booster ka button dikh raha hoga jab aap koi game khelate ho tab hi ye dikhega usme monitoring temperature pe click karke thoda niche karoge to aapko auto manage performance dikhega vo off kar do aapki problem slove ho jayegi
ChetanRaje
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Thank you sir the game running like never before 😘
Gaming Hub
If the issue get solved please mark the answer of samsunganswers as accepted solution.
Gaming Hub
Thanks bro.
Gaming Hub
Sir mera kam hai aapko hindi samj me aaye asa solution dena ki jitna muje pata hai
Gaming Hub
Or koi bhi dusri pareshani hai to aap muje ispe puch sakte hai.
Accepted solution karne ke liye Thanks
ChetanRaje
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
But there is an another problem I have got after turning off the auto manage performance
The problem is the game is crashing suddenly when I play it for about 15 minutes and when I try to reconnect it takes me back to the home screen of my phone The problem continues until the match I have started ends and after the match ends it runs normaly and the problem starts again after
I start another match🤬 I want solution for it please reply
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
Bro please share me some answers to my questions-
1. game name.
2. Device name.
3. Update hai ki nahi Android System WebView and chrome.
4. Problem not slove please try to get technical team support- download smart tutor in galaxy store after you get technical team support from this app.
0 Likes
ChetanRaje
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Game name - free fire
Device - galaxy F62
Android 11 latest one ui 3.1
0 Likes