Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S23 introduces new ‘Pause USB Power Delivery’ feature for gamers

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 01:19 AM)
TheFastestIndian
Expert Level 5
Options
Gaming Hub

Tech blogger named NL Tech has recently reviewed the Galaxy S23 Ultra smartphone.

As per the blogger’s description, this charging bypass feature is useful for game lovers. When turned on, it allows the device to supply the input power directly to the processor instead of passing through the battery and then reaching the processor.

In other words, the phone’s battery will not get charged when Pause USB Power Delivery feature is activated. This will improve thermals and offer well-maintained performance as a direct power supply to the processor means the phone will generate less heat during gameplay.

This feature also helps in improving the battery health of the smartphone. When the phone is not charging continuously, the feature reduces the battery charge cycle to keep the battery healthy for a long time.

4 Comments
hugopintos
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub

I have s23 ultra but don't have this option, I don't understand why it doesn't appear in the gamebooster.Any solution?

Thanks

0 Likes
Gaming Hub
samguru123
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Thanks buddy really appreciated
Lukáš
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub

I hope that Samsung will allow us to pause USB power delivery also for DEX, not just games. Because right now using DEX with power adapter plugged in gives you small toaster to fry eggs on. Not even taking into account needless battery degradation. 

0 Likes