Original topic:

Regarding Game Launcher

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 12:03 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Gaming Hub
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask, that is the Game Launcher working fine on everyone's Samsung device? Because on my device (Gaaxy J6) the Game Launcher is showing on the home page of the app under the game app as "Check your network connection and try again" even when I'm having a strong internet connection. There are few more places where it's showing me issues, such as the "Galaxy ranking" option where it is showing me "Something whent wrong. Please try again later" and even when I'm checking for any update of the Game Launcher app from within the Game Launcher app it shows me "Can't check for updates. Your phone isn't connected to a network." Whereas my phone is already connected to a strong internet connection.

Why is this happening? Is there any problem going on with the Game Launcher app?
0 Likes
8 Comments
Gaming Hub
yes on my m10s & a50 both its working perfectly
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
clear data the app
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
or have you disabled gaming optimization service
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
try to reset game launcher and clear cache from apps in settings
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
reset your phone once and clear cache
0 Likes
samirrathod
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub
geme launcher
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Gaming Hub

If you're still facing the issue, then please turn out to the feedback section for help.

Kindly follow the steps as below to report an error on the feedback section.

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of symptom and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

Kasia Golob
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub

My game launcher has been doing the same thing. I just cleared the cache on the launcher and all my games, also deleting some games. I checked within my galaxy store for an update for the game launcher and found none. I also restarted my phone. The wifi is usually finicky with my phone so thought nothing of it when it was being weird. Now I am just slightly annoyed that my game launcher is doing this.

0 Likes