Original topic:

No Low Latency with Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 06-21-2020 09:39 AM)
VivekPuri
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
Dear Samsung,

Consider this as a suggestion. We see many earbuds around 3000 to 4000 Indian Rupees which gives low latency gaming mode in them but we own Samsung galaxy buds worth 10K and these earbuds lag behind when it comes to gaming. I mean i totally agree to play an online game with wired earphones/headphones. They are the best in terms of online gaming specifically. I own Galaxy S10 Plus and have Galaxy Buds. Atleast people who own galaxy devices and buds shouldn't feel lag in online games. Every other company is giving this feature in earbuds. 

What if this feature is available in the Samsung Smartphone ? Isn't it great. I have seen people buying Airpods pro, Airpods 2 over galaxy buds or galaxy buds plus for their Samsung devices and they get seriously no lag. Yesterday I paired airpods 2 with my Galaxy S10 Plus and seriously I got no lag and I feel sorry for Galaxy Buds for having such feature missing. Samsung can bring this feature on their smartphone if it is possible. Galaxy buds work best with Samsung devices as it has dedicated application for them.

Why not give it a try. Just a suggestion. 

Thank you.
Vivek
6 Comments
Ronit09
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
i have galaxy buds and s10+, I have not faced any lag bro.
0 Likes
VivekPuri
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Bro I'm talking about online game. Try buds on Pubgmobile. Go to training mode u will see a little lag. Compare them with cheap Noise Shots Rush or Airpods 2 and you will be shocked how high the latency is with galaxy buds.
0 Likes
Ronit09
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
I have tried it all, there is no lag, please check you device.
0 Likes
VivekPuri
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Bhai I have checked it thoroughly. The phone and galaxy buds software is upto date. I don't know how come you are not facing any lag. The lags is there everytime when we play online games but the lag is little and more depends on the wireless earbuds/headphones due to their bluetooth codec. Galaxy buds misses Aptx codec hence I asked Samsung to build a software in phone which can make the lag disappear. Just open the game pubgmobile and click different menu you will see the difference. I'm not defending or offensive here bro but the lag is here. My internet too is very fast. Let's see what Samsung replies to this.
Ronit09
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
I am not very sure because, I have also tried many wireless earfones, the sound and connectivity is good, I didn't face any lag
0 Likes
VivekPuri
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
I totally agree the sound and connectivity is not an issue here with galaxy buds. They work flawlessly. But in PubgMobile there is a lag. I'm facing it. I have reset the device and buds many times but the lag is still there. Other than that Buds works Amazingly with Galaxy S10 Plus
0 Likes