Original topic:

M33 5g is unable to perform games at 60 fps .. very disappointing

(Topic created on: 11-08-2022 10:16 PM)
shubham_kumr_rana
Active Level 2
Options
Gaming Hub
I've bought  this phone few months ago and thought it would run games at 60fps because this comes with 5nm based cipset which is capable  of delivering 2.3ghz of speed .. but unfortunately there is hell heven difference  between  papers and real world experience. Gaming performance  is worse than my previous MI Note 7 pro . Which is very very disappointing. Considering  the technology and price atleast it should  run games @60fps . 

#Samsung should work on this and please dont fool people. You are advertising this phone a very power packed device but reality is way different. 

If the chipset is capable of performing games at higher fps then please give a software update ..

Totally unsatisfied with this phone and samsung 
8 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
Nobody buys Samsung phones for gaming. You should've researched this before the purchase.
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
Look if samsung phone is only for calling and chatting then trust me samsung will loose market .
Nowadays gaming performance is very much crucial for boosting sales .. most smartphone users are youths and if i am not wrong then most youths are games sick
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
Look Samsung phone is for everything other than gaming. Everyone in the tech community already knows it. Occasional gaming is fine but no one will buy a Samsung majorly for gaming. I don't know what you mean by youth. But AFAIK 20 to 35 aged people belong to youth and the majority of these people are not game "sick". They have other productive works.
Gaming Hub
That doesn't mean that Samsung wont allow us to play games .. if samsung phones are best in everything then it should atleast be good in terms of gaming performance
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
Samsung phones are not best in everything! Who said that it's best in everything?? It's not good for gaming. Tough to understand?
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
Well said
cs_member8
Options
Gaming Hub

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SHRN1
Active Level 6
Gaming Hub
Just disable
Game optimizing service
Now you get better stable gaming

With game optimizing service
Samsung phone handle only 20 minutes of pubg