Original topic:

How to record the screen of any application [Guide]

(Topic created on: 04-24-2019 12:18 AM)
GeorgeAb
Options
Gaming Hub

Hello Samsung Members! 

I have recently noticed that many members of the Samsung community are asking if there is any way to record the screen of the mobile, so I would like to provide a way to record the mobile screen of most apps on the mobile by Game Launcher

Here are the steps to do this:

• Activate Game Launcher by going to:
    Device Settings> Advanced features> Game Launcher

• Open Game Launcher and click on the three dots in the upper corner (⋮) and click Add apps

4.jpg

• Select the application you want to record while using it and press Add in the top corner

5.png

• Run the program you added to Game Launcher and you will notice that the Game Launcher toolbar appears at the bottom of the program.
  • Now click on the Game Tools icon in the lower left corner and then press Record to start recording

1.jpg

2.jpg

You can change the settings of the RECORD as a change of format, add a picture as a logo or show a video for you during recording (which you can resize) or even choose the recording sound from the game/application or from the microphone and you can also set the video quality

• To adjust these settings, click on the Game Tools icon and then click on the Settings icon and go to the Record option

3.jpg

6.jpg

To stop recording, you can click on the notification in the drop-down list, or press the stop icon in the bottom bar

7.jpg

8.jpg

Note:
If you do not find the desired application in the list, it means that it is not supported by Game Launcher to add it.

For any inquiry please do not hesitate to ask 😉

6 Comments
psyllaxzy
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
thank you for this
Az1-UAE
Beginner Level 3
Gaming Hub

very useful thanks

nepali
Active Level 6
Gaming Hub
only limited app u can record ... samsung should make screen record for every apps.. for an example u cant make screen record for youtube
3Bodz
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub
When i record a game and type in the game, The screen recorder records both the game and the keyboard. I dont want the keyboard to be recorded. Like before.
is it possible?
Gaming Hub
thanks
0 Likes
Dani1371
Beginner Level 2
Gaming Hub

God

0 Likes