Original topic:

Game Quality

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 12:30 AM)
SamDin459
Active Level 4
Options
Gaming Hub
           🎮Kindly 🙇‍♂️ read before skipping🎯

Samsung must change their game launcher or game booster interface.
The gaming experience in samsung device is not so good 😕 even the high end flagship series can't also handle those game at high speed and also samsung has out of the box{Samsung Game launcher- has the inbuild game performance option which also be enabled by game plugins another game launcher/booster app that gives you many tools for gaming,Samsung Has their game optimisation service,samsung game booster,Samsung game tools,samsung game booster plus(part of game plugins)} the whole bunch of freatures agains It seems like a bloatware app to me (it can be for you guys too)bt the main fact is samsung gaming services is not well optimised,not well organised,not in a very good shape..🥲 Most of the samsung gamers tries to rid out of the Game features in samsung so they use another 3rd party app to do so If samsung makes something like only 1 app for gaming to get the most of it from your device and something like the FNATC mode like one plus brand has it is well optimised and well balance samsung should do that kind of things

Sorry for too long Article plz kindly read
2 Comments
Xenith
Beginner Level 3
Gaming Hub
hope they fix it 😭 even 2 gb ram phones give more fps than my a50 but after disabling game optimization service game runs quite smooth with constant 60 fps they should really fix game boost service
SamDin459
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
bro can you tell me the procese do I disable only the game optimization? or all optimization services?
0 Likes