Original topic:

Advance Features disappeared

(Topic created on: 05-19-2020 04:37 PM)
Labib07
Beginner Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
When I updated my Samsung galaxy A10 to android 10 , advance features from game booster just disappeared . I did find it anymore . when I play game on my phone , suddenly it goes dark and doesn't see anything . And it never Stop until I restart my phone . Please help me to get of this . Samsung , please fix it . 
0 Likes
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Gaming Hub
please follow the procedure of that in android 10👇
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Gaming Hub

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Before you get too excited and rush into your game, let's set up the Game Launcher.

Game Launcher should be on by default, but you should always double-check just in case. From Settings, search for and select Game Launcher. Tap Game Launcher again, and then tap the switch. If you want to add the Game Launcher icon to your Home screen, tap Add.

Next, open Game Launcher from the Apps screen. Review the information and then tap Agree. Review the marketing information and select your desired preference, and then tap Start. Review the following information, and then tap Hide games. Game app icons will now be displayed in the Game Launcher.

Note: If Game Launcher is not available in the Settings menu, you must install and launch a game first.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support