Original topic:

Samsung fold Z3

(Topic created on: 03-11-2023 11:38 AM)
sharbell
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z
The inner screen failed 2 months ago with no physical damage or a single scratch. Went to the rep. , samsung warranty was over just by two weeks.
I have read a lot about others having the same issue and appears that samsung failed to deliever its promise about the inner screen durability and it seems that no responsibility is taken by Samsung on this issue. I have been a loyal samsung member for more than 10 years. Unfortunately I will move on to another company and will not recommend samsung ever. 
I wonder how users can sue Samsung for this failure. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
IrisA
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Hi Sharbell, welcome to the Samsung Members community.

We would appreciate it if you could contact us in a private message on Facebook or write a private message to the community manager Lior and indicate the repair certificate of the device or the mobile number.

0 Likes
sharbell
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Encounter Screen Problems Yet Again

0 Likes
IrisA
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Hey,
We have replied to the private message you sent.

0 Likes
sharbell
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
I have not received any message.
0 Likes
IrisA
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

According to the mobile number you mentioned, I don't see that your device has been diagnosed in our laboratory. We cannot determine what the fault is. The manufacturer's warranty of the device expired last November, about 4 months ago, so the repair will not be covered by the manufacturer's warranty and will be paid for.

0 Likes