Original topic:

Working of Screen recorder while in use of Google meet or zoom classes

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 11:16 PM)
souravkudale
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
I have purchased A71 for my online  classes at 11 March 2021 but I'm little disappointed  with it as I can't record the classes  with samsung  screen recorder as it message  pops up microphone is in use  and they have provided the option  but to it doesn't  record  and  it records after denying the permission of microphone request of google meet it records but the voice is not audible  please help me it is very necessary to record  the classes .
In redmi phone the classes can be recorded but in my phone of ₹26,000 I can't please pay attention towards it and sometimes it's getting lag please samsung pay attention for the betterment of the product. 
7 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Yes, this is a serious issue for me too. Post this in feedback section, samsung will take action on it in future.
0 Likes
This future has been cut in A71 after Android 11 update
1 QR code scanner
2 Gallery Labs advanced video player
3 Camera Single Take Full Future
4 switch camera
A51&A50s I have all this future but A71 is not what has been reported before but no result found
Yes. It was present earlier. But after one ui 2.5 it's gone. And now google meet or some online classes are considered as calling. That's why we can't record the sound while screen recording .
0 Likes
karthik1991
Active Level 7
Hey if you want to record your class and it is necessary then
Go to play store and download any third party app that is the only way I think so
0 Likes
souravkudale
Active Level 1
No I tried but its not happening I purchased these mobile because of the online classes to record but it's not happening please help samsung.
0 Likes
karthik1991
Active Level 7
Dude I have got an idea select the app and add it into game launcher now you can record seamlessly
souravkudale
Active Level 1
No I tried it now it's not happening again the same problem
0 Likes