Original topic:

Where's the dark mode Samsung?

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 12:36 PM)
AchillesYT
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
Hello fellow Galaxy users,

I had written an email to the CEO of Samsung India and got a response saying that the idea has been forwarded to the respective Samsung section of their entire workforce. This email I had written was about a dark mode suggestion for Pay/Pay Mini and the Galaxy Store. Pay and Pay Mini got it a week later but I'm yet to see a dark mode for the Galaxy Store in India. Please implement this asap because the other stores have pulled ahead  and considering that Samsung takes their customer user experience seriously, I hhope it's not that far  off.
7 Comments
AkashR007
Active Level 3
Bro,there is night mode option in galaxy devices. Just swipe down the notification panel and go through all option, u will find a night mode option at the end.
Bro, that dark.mode is system dark mode..so, if applications have already gt then it will work else no,..Right now, galaxy store doesn't support dark mode, it was there with version no 4.15 something and now its gone..

Users have one more option to enable dark mode i.e turn on force dark mode inside developer options(it works only on devices running on Android10)
AchillesYT
Active Level 3
Yeah, and the dark mode in the developer options isn't all that great. It spoils the other app dark modes.
AchillesYT
Active Level 3
There is a night mode. But it doesn't apply to the galaxy store here in India.

Check this out:
after this software update battery is draining like hell
0 Likes
AchillesYT
Active Level 3
Brother, before you comment, make sure that you are in the right community post because this is partly irrelavant here and Samsung Customer service will have a higher chance of seeing your post if you do so in the appropriate place. Hope you understand.
0 Likes
hoo didn't realize thanks
0 Likes