Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung members app not opening

(Topic created on: 10-20-2019 11:00 AM)
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)

Samsung members app is not opening on my m30s for the past 2 days. I am having proper internet connection. Before 2 days the app was opening. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared app cache, it still doesn't open. It is stuck on first page with 'Samsung Members' written on top i.e. the opening page only. Now i logged into Samsung members from Google chrome i.e. web page and not app, and posting this query from there. What can be the solution???

14 Comments
Haritas
Active Level 7
somwtimes it happens but in few minutes it works. wait for sometime and see
0 Likes
Solution
nikku8330
Active Level 5
jio use karte ho to nahi hoga. operator se ho raha hai
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9

Yes i am using jio. But it was working fine 2 days ago with jio. According to speed test, speed is also fine. All other apps using internet are opening.

0 Likes
S20FE5G865
Active Level 7
its app issue don't worry
0 Likes
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9

Then what's the solution. Or do I have to wait until it resolves automatically?

0 Likes
S20FE5G865
Active Level 7
wait for update
0 Likes
Solution
nikku8330
Active Level 5
ek. bar wifi se apps open karo
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9

I tried with airtel wifi from my friend. It instantly opened the app. I did speed test for both my jio net and the airtel net. With slower net on airtel, it still opened the app. Jio net had more speed(both download and upload) but it fails to open the app. I wonder why. Seems to be some compatibility issue of Samsung members app with jio!!

0 Likes
Solution
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
The best part of using Samsung devices is you will learn patience 🧘

It happens from time to time for me as well, just sit back relax and take a few deep breaths try after 30 minutes or a few hours.

"learning patients can be a difficult experience, but once conquered you will find life easier" - Samsung software team