Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Support Response 😠

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 12:19 PM)
Jayakumargeorge
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
I didn't received any software update for past 8 months. Android 8 is my last update. I have asked to Samsung support customer care, they saying that no information available to your phone regarding software 
update. I have asked several times, same answer, no solution given regarding updates. 
I have started to request Samsung support regarding software update on the date of 22 June 2020

When i have asked 5th time (2 July 2020) ,Samsung support answer is 👇

Kind Request to Samsung : Kindly ,Mention the year of availability of software updates to the particular model ,near the features list. & Pls, mention the phone's life span.

Each & every people have a dream to buy a smart phone.
Samsung Support Ratings : Worst ,Quick response & help only for small problem, not for big problems .
Resolved!
15 Comments
Sand25
Active Level 5
yes, Galaxy J7 2016 already got 2 major os upgrade, and as far as I remember that device got its last update on November, 2019 ..
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Bro hardware should also be compatible. So your phone is very old 4 yrs so the hardware cannot support new update even though if they give it.
@SarthskY17. I have asked about android 9 not android 10.All the Galaxy j7(16) have received pie update, i know android 10 doesn't support to my mobile. So,Kindly read the passage carefully &reply ;otherwise 💡💡
0 Likes
Sand25
Active Level 5
no bro, android oreo was the last update for galaxy j7 2016..
0 Likes
Solution
JJ01
Beginner Level 5
Bro.., Are you using Samsung Galaxy J7(6) Mobile
Sokul
Active Level 7
I would recommend you to go for Custom roms if you really want updates. There are ports of S10 one Ui that is updated every month. search
"H-ROM j7 2016 XDA". You will get it.