Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy store

(Topic created on: 02-11-2020 01:26 AM)
admin91
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)

Samsung Galaxy store is not properly working. Some wrong with Galaxy store. 
9 Comments
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
I agree with you
admin91
Active Level 7
yes
0 Likes
AshishKumar19
Active Level 3
same problem
admin91
Active Level 7
yes
0 Likes
paul2611
Active Level 6
which model?
admin91
Active Level 7
all model
0 Likes
paul2611
Active Level 6
ok....
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options

Hey, if you're still facing the same issue, then please replicate the issue and do the following:

1. Record it or take a screencast of the issue in action.
  2. Share dumpstate logs with the customer care

Here are steps to take dumpstate logs:

1. Replicate the issue
  2. Dial *#9900# in calling app
  3. Choose "Run dumpstate/logcat"
  4. Click "copy to sdcard" when completed.
  5. Find [My File > Storage > Log folder]
  6. Compress the log folder and share with customer care or feedback section.

You can also check this link which explains the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

0 Likes
DHOLAKBAJAA
Active Level 4
Every1 Should be careful while purchasing a SAMSUNG MOBILE.

I have purchased a @SAMSUNG MOBILE (S10plus 1tb) on March 16, 2019, which costs around Rs. 1,17,500/- it comes under premium segment. From the date of purchase I faced problems of overheating, charging, display blinking, restarting automatically and shutting down suddenly. When I visited samsung service center with this problem they said we don't have policy to exchange the set we can only repair the set. So as the problem persists day by day and more during Nov 2019 the phone was shut dead so I got to service center and they repaired it. And again this problem persists and on March 10th my phone got dead, so as my warranty was about to expire on march 16th and due to Covid19 I could not reach the service center in time. I contacted them over phone and they said me u visit service center after lockdown gets over. There was only a 3 days gap where my warranty expired and samsung extends warranty from March 20th. When I moved to service center they kept my phone for 2days and said u will be charged Rs. 42,000 for the same. I repeatedly complained that the phone was under Manufacturing defect but they don't care for the same. Now they mailed me that we will give u 50% discount on the above price that is Rs.21,000, Nw every1 see can a company give 50% discount for its services after warranty, the fact is that they knew that there is trouble in phone so they want Customers to face the problem and bear the loss and the Company will generate its profit. Is it fair,
Plz ever1 share as much as u can. I have filed a case in consumer court bearing No. 2011738. They r playing with customers sentiments and emotions. We r paying means we want value for our hard earned money. Its truely a cheating upon customers. I said I will never pay a single amount for repairing, they said company don't have policy. Then how can u charge money from customers, don't we have rights to ask value for the money spent. This is truely a rubbish act, I want this message to be shared and reach all possible corners.
0 Likes