Original topic:

PLEASE HELP. Samsung Galaxy Store Connection Problem

(Topic created on: 11-22-2021 09:41 PM)
ArjunSr
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
PLEASE HELP. The Galaxy Store is not connecting at all. I don't know what has happened. It started suddenly and now it's not connecting. Please fix this problem ASAP.

8 Comments
ArjunSr
Active Level 4
I think this is due to DNS server issue. I changed the DNS to cloudflare and it got fixed. And when I changed back to the default DNS, problem started again.20211122_222306_65285_1637599986.jpg20211122_222505_65286_1637600105.jpg20211122_222025.jpg
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Well if anytime u are not sure , then tey searching for the error id . It works more of the time , telling you the reason behind that error(at least in windows and major popular apps)
0 Likes
ArjunSr
Active Level 4
How? Please explain. I'm not able to understand.
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Bro u can see a code below the error mesaage. That "seems" to be the error code.
0 Likes
Clear cache/data of galaxy store and try
0 Likes
ArjunSr
Active Level 4
Tried. Nothing happened.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ArjunSr
Active Level 4
Clearing cache didn't resolve the problem. It was some DNS issue. It got fixed automatically.
0 Likes