Original topic:

Nowadays Galaxy Store is Moving Ahead of Google PlayStore

(Topic created on: 06-27-2022 07:07 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
Earlier we used to get 3rd Party updates first on Google's Play Store & then on Galaxy Store. But now it seems that time has Changed & many a times We use to see updates with latest Version first on Galaxy Store & then on Play Store... Happy to see this Change, but i am not sure about Auggy-Buggy with these updates 😂, Since even after 4-5days Same update not available on Play Store..

And i use to update all 3rd Party apps from Play Store only except Samu's own utility apps from Galaxy Store...But as usual the Galaxy Store showing updates of Apps already updated to latest version from Play Store too, like here Zoom app having Same version on both the Stores, Already updated to latest Version from PlayStore many days back still showing update on Galaxy Store 🤣🤣 with same version
This should be looked Seriously by Samsung..
7 Comments
its_celesto
Active Level 7
Dude that is true...... trust me, i was also shocked to see some of the updates coming first on galaxy store. I think its great since..... for a fully loaded software experience you have to have a mid range samsung phone..... yet this feels so premium-ish.
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
That's true because you guys are using the Samsung phone and while u are in OEM based so they will focus on their apps.. and Play Store works if you have opened that app in last 2 hours it will show you the updates.. check.. this trick.. Just tap and hold the app which you see update in Galaxy store. And goto all info.. now go back to play store you will see the new update in there.. that's just a promoting their own apps Store .. it's fine.. it's a business.. I don't mind unless it's harming any performance..
0 Likes
What is "OEM"?
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
bro it's refer to manufacturers...
Original equipment manufacturer
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Bro.. what it has to do with 3rd party apps whether it is OEM or ODM ?? And this trick has also nothing to do with 3rd party apps, since from last 5-6 days i am seeing updates of Paytm & Yahoo mail on Galaxy Store but not on Play Store and i am using both these apps around 10-15 times from last 5-6 days.. Play Store won't show updates of any 3rd party app which is in Sleep/Disable mode, when it is not being used by user for certain time period but galaxy store will show updates of even apps put on Sleep mode, while this is not so with apps we are using regularly...And these apps are being used regularly by me..
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
S22ULTRA...