Original topic:

Never buy a Samsung product

(Topic created on: 09-15-2020 01:50 PM)
Guru023
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
Being a genuine Samsung fan boy to now the hatter of the Samsung. I'm here to share my recent experience with the Samsung purchase. I recently pre-booked and bought the TabS7+  and eligible for the keyboard cover offer.
The offer appeared on my Samsung shop App, however when I tried to place the order the page expired on the payment window and the keyboard cover isn't showing up anymore.  
It hate story started here, when I tried reaching Samsung for the support call center, they told me to write an email to the support email id which is Support.estore@samsung.com.

I wrote an email, on the same day I got reply to reinstall the app and check which didn't work by then they closed my ticket stating issue is resolved. I again wrote the email and the same thing happened for 4 days in a row. Nobody even bothered to call the customer to understand the issue.
Then I reached out to their chat channel which is a bot and couldn't get any support.
I was left out alone with out knowing how to reach Samsung and reached out to the Opera house where I made my pre-book.  They promised me that they'll get this issue sorted and I waited for 48 hours and even they are not responding to my messages.
This is how Samsung treats a pre-book customer who is ready to put his money without even waiting for the review of the product trusting the brand.
I feel guilty for owning so many products of Samsung and even recommending for other people around me.
I'll never buy a product from them again.
#Ripsamsung
3 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
go to this link and lodge ur complain to Samsung first

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50&si...

then send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
Guru023
Active Level 4
thanks
Samsung_Support3
Options

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes