Original topic:

Need Dropbox Account sync in Samsungs Files App

(Topic created on: 12-06-2019 02:40 PM)
dineshsitapara
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
So many users added their own clud account access via Samsung's own files app. I'm also doing same thing but I need one more feature in files app. Add cloud access like dropbox, media fire, sugarsync etc.. so many members want this feature.. I already sent mail but still this feature not available in files app.. guys if you all need this feature than kindly like this topic and make more comments.

4 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Dropbox is not as good or integrated with android as google drive maybe that's why they aren't integrating it with files app.
Comsup
Active Level 7
such things take place when two companies do agree on TnC and make some MoU between both parties .. Dropbox has no legal and company understanding with samsung . So there will be no such add on on samsung files app .

till now google and microsoft is under MoU of samsung so you can avail these sevices through Samsung file manager or cloud based services from them
0 Likes
we don't want complete cloud solution with dropbox.... I know the samsung currently MOU with Microsoft and the Microsoft is the best service provider.. I need just and gateways... via I can just log in and access my all cloud stored files .. same as via google and one drive logins...
0 Likes
Comsup
Active Level 7
0 Likes