Original topic:

Important tips before updating your phone

(Topic created on: 07-16-2021 10:06 PM)
Techbyte
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
(Don't ignore) Many cases I seen that phone who get older when they get update something very bad happens with phone and it's start malfunctioning whether it's restarting problems, slowing of devices, slow charging etc. I'm also a victim of it , and it's not getting solved ! 
 Samsung must have tested software before pushing and I think it's intentionally slowing devices, malfunctioning devices ! 
 So Don't update as update arrives wait for users to give feedback after update ! (I personally feel this step everyone follow )
 If I and many users of M10s have waited to see feedback and what changes made by Samsung then we might have didn't get in Restarting problem ! 
2 Comments
Okay so as per your idea everyone will wait for others to update first. But others also comes under everyone. And as a result Noone going to update first. Then who'll give the feedback??

Anyway not always Samsung do that. While we update our softwares on our own it creates a loophole. That's the main problem. Use odin or smartswitch to flash whole firmware update. So you don't have to worry about major bugs.
Techbyte
Active Level 4
You also got a point 👉