Highlighted
Active Level 5
As there is a huge list of apps and permissions,  I will be posting a method to grant permissions to your ported apps

1)Download app warden

2)Connect to adb via computer 

3)syntax:- 
pm grant

You can get package name and required permissions via app warden 

Package name👇

Permission👇

Here there are 3 required permissions in this app...

Well, if you see other apps there are as many as 20 to 30 required permissions 

Note:- 

1) Just found out that secure folder has additional dependencies with BBC agent,  container service,  and personal home.

2)some permissions may require signature verification to be disabled 

3)If you are a rooted user, you don't need adb, you can do this using app warden 

4)Also you don't need to mod apps to install apps like Bixby routines if you're a rooted user 

5) See my previous posts to check how to port apps using Sai
9 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
sent adb how to connect with computers also share adb exe
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3

How did you grant permission? For quickstar the syntax is pm grant so where will we mention the package name and permission name? Please copy and send me your adb command for granting permissions it would be great help

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

Hi I have done each step as mentioned by you. I have granted 1st and 3rd permissions for Quickstar but unable to grant 2nd permission its saying as no permissions specified in adb. Further I also cannot find quickstar in app warden

Highlighted
Active Level 4

How did you grant permission?

Can you please give the command to use in adb?

Highlighted
Active Level 4

I have done all the steps and typed the command but when executing the command it's showing that command is not a changeable type? How to solve this error?

Highlighted
Active Level 1
gotta say bro you're just awesome. thanks a lot for this. one question tho, I'm a rooted user and when i try to edit the permissions with warden, most of them are immutable. bcuz of that i couldn't get lockstar,routines, file guardian and battery guardian to work. can i do something about those immutables?
Highlighted
Active Level 5
oh yeah.... you can actually disable signature verification in package manager...
or , if it doesn't work, then convert these apps into system apps...
that way you can also use samsung dex in your phone... if you have all those apps sideloaded
Highlighted
Active Level 1
I have signature verification disabled using lucky patcher iirc so guess I'll try converting to system app
Highlighted
Active Level 1
hey mate can you tell us which apps u have tested? lockstar and bixby routines still don't work and i dunno what I've done wrong. or atleast create a post on xda since it's hard to communicate here pls