Original topic:

Good that Download link not working 4 Chinese apps..But needs to be removed

(Topic created on: 06-30-2020 07:21 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
Since from morning itself...it is a topic of discussion that These Chinese Apps are Still available on Galaxy Store...And yes when I have checked it on Galaxy Store till 7pm these are available on Galaxy Store, you can find them here and also go for installation process but as soon as the download process Starts it stops within a Second/Seconds...As the Download link is removed so it gives Notification that "could not fetch download link"...I really appreciate the initiation by Samsung Team for Galaxy Store...Thanks...But please kindly remove these Apps too from Galaxy Store to Minimise the Confusion amongs the Users regarding the Availability of these Apps on this Platform.....

4 Comments
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Thanks for the good news, I complained it on Samsung whatsapp care number this morning, they took it as an feedback and said they will work on it.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
👍👍
good. rip china apps
Gst26
Expert Level 5
I think now Operators will also do surgical Strike on pre Exist apps on many users or who try to download through other way...Govt. has sent notification to all telecom Operators...Let's see what next..