Original topic:

Good lock application full support for "Samsung Galaxy M31 devices"

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 03:22 PM)
wowmz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
Dear samsung team,
                                  I have a knowledge about that the good lock application is not available for  "samsung galaxy m31" device . Please Samsung team, give me a good lock application and also its all modules like (Task changer, Soung assistant lock star and also quick star) to install in my Samsung galaxy m31 device properly using galaxy store with out any bug or issue. Please give me a full support of this app through next software update to install in all Samsung galaxy m31 devices. Sir, this app is supportes my device hardware but software is not support this application. So please sir through next software update of samsung galaxy m31 device please give me full support of this application to install in my device store using galaxy store. please sir please because I love customization please sir please. I was already used the many tricks to install in my device(Samsung galaxy m31). please help me sir. please help me I requested to you and I believe that you work on my feedback. The code of this application is (2290:9908:19199d8aa003)

Thank you 

0 Comments