Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Store and Play Store unsynced!

(Topic created on: 01-05-2022 08:59 PM)
ShivamSaxena90
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
Guys I've been noticing since few weeks that whenever a non Samsung app receives an update from the galaxy Store , the same app receives the same update on Play Store just after I update it from Galaxy store. 🤔🧐

The same app gets updated twice in a way...
Is this any kind of glitch or what??

Solutions will be appreciated!

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Glitch.. if it happens with some apps .
Mostly probably after updating an app from playstore then it will not show in galaxy store and vice-versa

View solution in context

Solution
samsung_users
Active Level 6
In any time, some app developers are release the latest version in more than 1 app server. So when you check your updates in Google Play Store and Samsung Galaxy Store, there will be appear it. And it is necessary. So you can update the app in any server at the same time. But when you will be update the app in latest version in Play Store or any other server, Samsung Galaxy Store will be notify you automatically.
So don't worry!

View solution in context

Solution
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
It's kinda glitch
I faced that too
No need to worry

View solution in context

Solution
The same app gets the update both in play store and Galaxy store! It is a problem all are facing so don't worry 😉

View solution in context

Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
I face it all the time. It must be a glitch which should be solved.

View solution in context

15 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Glitch.. if it happens with some apps .
Mostly probably after updating an app from playstore then it will not show in galaxy store and vice-versa
Yeah it happens only with some apps ....but app gets updated twice ..... despite updating from Galaxy store the Play Store also updates the same app ... that's what is intriguing me! 😅🤔
Solution
samsung_users
Active Level 6
In any time, some app developers are release the latest version in more than 1 app server. So when you check your updates in Google Play Store and Samsung Galaxy Store, there will be appear it. And it is necessary. So you can update the app in any server at the same time. But when you will be update the app in latest version in Play Store or any other server, Samsung Galaxy Store will be notify you automatically.
So don't worry!
Solution
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
It's kinda glitch
I faced that too
No need to worry
Okz! Thanks. 👀
0 Likes
Yea it happen every time with me
Don't worry it happens with me also
Solution
The same app gets the update both in play store and Galaxy store! It is a problem all are facing so don't worry 😉
OptimisticBoy
Beginner Level 4
Actually that's not a glitch I think It's other than glitch because I downloaded Asphalt 9 Racing game from Galaxy store it was 1.99 GB in size and at once I thought to check it on Play store and I was surprised to see that play store was showing Install option I pressed on it and it started installing here this game was of 2.0GB, after a while I checked app menu there were two asphalt 9 app and both have the same levels, missions, cars and even same Locations nothing was different and i played both alternately and both were at different stages. Also I tried split screen apps to open simultaneously both opened simultaneously and I was able to play both the games at same time on single screen. It was so surprising 😮 🙄