Original topic:

Creat Gifs

(Topic created on: 05-24-2021 09:12 PM)
Harikesh108
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
Can anyone plz tell me how does it work? I tried a lot but...😂😂 U know what I mean...

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Gourav_Sen
Active Level 10
Press shutter button and move your finger/thumb down(in some phone we need to swipe left or right)

If this helps you then you can accept solution by tapping on three vertical dots of my comment and click accept solution 😊Screenshot_20210524-212110_Camera.png

View solution in context

Solution
MaxAnkit
Active Level 3
When you click shutter/volume button it takes max 30 burst shot in both case, ofcourse you need to do camera movement any direction to capture those shots. with "create gif" enabled it will combine all shots taken and create a gif out of it for you. If "take burst shot" is enabled you can view those all shots taken.

Hope it helps.

View solution in context

Solution
Š
Expert Level 5
Just swipe down the shutter button

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
Gourav_Sen
Active Level 10
Press shutter button and move your finger/thumb down(in some phone we need to swipe left or right)

If this helps you then you can accept solution by tapping on three vertical dots of my comment and click accept solution 😊Screenshot_20210524-212110_Camera.png
Harikesh108
Active Level 3
By doing so, it just starts recording video.
Gourav_Sen
Active Level 10
You immediately have to swipe down (or left or right)
Harikesh108
Active Level 3
Thanks bud🤗
Solution
MaxAnkit
Active Level 3
When you click shutter/volume button it takes max 30 burst shot in both case, ofcourse you need to do camera movement any direction to capture those shots. with "create gif" enabled it will combine all shots taken and create a gif out of it for you. If "take burst shot" is enabled you can view those all shots taken.

Hope it helps.
Solution
Š
Expert Level 5
Just swipe down the shutter button
You need to swipe down the shutter button
0 Likes