Original topic:

Bug ?? It shows updates for Even Disabled 3rd Party Apps. bt not in Play Store

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 01:05 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
Earlier also I had discussed that the Synchronization of Third party Apps needs to fixed between Galaxy Store & Google's Play Store..As Even after updating third party Apps on Galaxy Store they again needs to update with Play Store too..Here I am saying about same Version on both...And now a days Certain third party apps reflects their updates prior on Galaxy Store and it comes later to Play Store with same Version...And if we update first on Galaxy Store then also we need to update it on Play Store..Else it keep on showing the update...It means Play Store is not Validating these updates through Galaxy Store for Third party Apps...Which needs to be Fixed...

But today I come up with Something more irrelevant...Suppose if we Disable any Third-party App or Apps then we shouldn't get the Update notifications at all..It is working well with Play Store as it then never shows the updates for such App/Apps untill & unless you Enable these but same is not happening with Galaxy Store...It keep on showing the updates for Such Apps, which seems to be irrelevant and Needs to be Fixed...

And Strictly we need an option to Enable or Disable Third Party Apps in Galaxy Store to avoid these Confusions or Else these issues needs to be Fixed..
16 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
reset play store uninstall it's updates Fromm apps settings and clear cache reinstall updates
and enable permission to individual apps from app settings for proper functioning
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Bro.. you haven't gone properly with the post..there is nothing wrong with Play Store..Since third party Disabled Apps shouldn't get update Notification in Update Section..And it is working Properly with Play store as it then don't show updates for Such Apps..But in Galaxy Store it still keeps on showing updates for such apps even if it is in Disabled Phase..And which needs not be there..Since then what is the use of Disabling any App/Apps...
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Bhai..Ek Help Aur Chahiye..Pie mein tou Device Care→Battery Settings→Auto Disable App Ka option tha...Par One UI 2 mein Nahi hai...tou ye Apps Disable mode mein kaise gayi ?? Ye Kuchh apps mere Phone mein Emergency ke liye installed aur registered tou hai par mein inhe use Nahi karta...Ye dono apps (Phone Pay, Instagram)ko tou Maine sayad 6 months Se use hi Nahi ki...tou kya ye Apne aap unused apps ko Disable Kar deta hai, Kyunki manually tou Mujhe in douno ko disable Karne Ka koi option hi Nahi Mila ?? Sayad aap ko Patta hai tou, do Comment...Aur mein yahi chahata Hu ki Disabled Apps Ka update na Show kare, Play Store mein tou Aisa ho Raha hai par Galaxy Store mein Nahi...??
SPrime5
Active Level 4
yes , I also face the same issues with paytm update, that's not showing in play store but in galaxy store it's always updating
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Bro..This Galaxy Store is bit Buggy and needs to be resolved...
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i faced this issue by two reason 

1 when I used the ULTRA POWER SAVING MODE in which third-party apps were disabled and when you restore it this will happen 

2 app on the sd card that is the combination ultra power saving mode this happened to me 

so here is the solution for this is to enable apps from play store and galaxy store respectively 

and then try those apps uninstall or updating apps or what so ever 

hedgehog
Expert Level 5
either youre apps are disabled but the availability of updates is not part of disabled properties updates will show
they will show update updating or not is upto u and yes sometimes in updates new features will need permission to work
event in my phone the apps that are disabled show updates even if they aren't working
its best to uninstall them
either you uninstall so updates won't show or else u allow auto update so they wo t show they'll just update
Gst26
Expert Level 5
See..I am also Confused that how these Apps got Disabled ?? Since not getting any option to Disable (Strictly talking about these too only) these in One UI 2, but it was there in Pie in Device Care→Battery Settings→Auto Disable unused Apps...Aise Karke Kuchh tha...Ab ye mere Nahi use Karne ki vajah se sayad Disable mode mein Chali gayi ya Nahi Mujhe Nahi patta kaise?? Par agar Kuchh Disable mode mein hai tou Uska update Nahi show Karna chaahiye, jaisa ki play Store mein ho bhi Raha hai...tou Phir Galaxy Store mein kyu Nahi ??
immi007
Expert Level 5
my guess(not sure)

Galaxy store apps scan your apps in Phone

PlayStore sync's to your apps.

so Galaxy store doesn't check it is disabled or not but checks version number and provides update

PlayStore checks if app is enabled or not .

i think it is more of a missing feature rather than a bug

like we can't uninstall or view app info from galaxy store since it doesn't sync with phone but opens settings - app info