Original topic:

yesterday my device go froze due to bixby vision

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 01:05 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

hi, fellas, 

my device s9 was completely got froze i was unable to touch or work on my device it started after the update and installation of Bixby vision on my device and it was also throttling in themral after that I had use external mouse to fix this issue if you guys have updated the Bixby vision on your any device kindly uninstall the update of Bixby vision that created a huge problem this version of Bixby vision is pathetic after this I had to uninstall the Bixby vision updates kindly if you are facing this problem I would suggest you to uninstall Bixby vision 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
package disabler pro sees uninstall nahi Kia?...

View solution in context

0 Likes
15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
iris scaner mere jaisa hain ki normal? ekbar try karke infor kar...camera se photo lene ke bad iris kala kala ho raha hain iris scaner area
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

aisa kuch nahi ho raha 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤔
0 Likes
Galaxy S
even I updated the latest version of Bixby vision no issue for me. maybe be the issue would be with s9. I would suggest you to ask other s9 users and please report this in members app so Samsung can solve it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
did I told you to comment here 😂😂😂
Galaxy S
hahah ya right
0 Likes
Galaxy S
in this world of chaos and crisis if someone tries to help someone,people dont even give a **bleep**😋😋😋🤭🤭
Galaxy S
and even though people are asked not to post memes but they do🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
Galaxy S
try installing it again and give it a one more try
0 Likes