Original topic:

yellow screen issue.... ☹ not happy with samsung

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 07:20 AM)
ackynegi
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I am facing yellow screen issue after one ui update on my s9 plus. I got many security as well as enhancement updates but, yellow scree isaue still exist. I was goind to switch to note 10+ and s20 plus but, this issue not allowing me to upgrade. Samsung should admite confirm this issue is related to screen or software. This is not expected samsung plz give us solution for this issue.
12 Comments
Galaxy S
did you contact service center?
ackynegi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
are you facing same issue?
Galaxy S
I am facing this issue on my galaxy s10
ackynegi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i dont think the customer care guys have solution for this issue. if there is solution then they already fixed it. also not found solution on web just using oled saver app for this issue but screen get brighter when i am recieving any notification.
0 Likes
ackynegi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
if it is under warrantee plz replace your device.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
should I get my screen replaced or entire device ? did you try asking in service center for the problem ?
ackynegi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no i am waiting for new update but as you are using s10 and it has latest software so its seems that is is a hardware issue.
0 Likes
Roger01
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes the issue is present on my s9 plus also. display turns greenish and blacks looks pixelated
Deadpool31
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro just don't upgrade to S20+ I'm honestly suggesting you. I have one and I regret buying this piece of waste. It's full of issues like overheating, thermal throttling, poor camera autofocus of the 64MP sensor, the battery life is **bleep**.

I know about 60-70 people from the Samsung Community itself facing all these issues. All the Exynos models are having these issues straight out of the box.
And Samsung is not providing any solution. The customer care service is pathetic.

Save your money bro.
#BoycottSamsung
#GalaxyS20
#Exynos