Original topic:

yellow greenwish display after March 2020 update

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 07:51 PM)
CharlieMikeCM
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi 
After updating in March my Samsung S9+ I'm facing some display issues like flickering and fading yellow greenwish color. As far as I read a lot of costumers are facing this problem after the update so you are aware about it ! 

Any solution??? 
5 Comments
Beastmaster
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Me too I have a S9+ and the text seems yellow greenish after the update . but my screen is not flickering
Galaxy S
for me also facing same issue...use oled saver app... mostly issue will be solved now...I am waiting for update to fix this...
Galaxy S
Hi, First go to software update and check manually for update.
If that doesn't work try to Clear Catch Partitions, switch off your device, then press Volume down key + Bixby key + Power button until the starts up and galaxy logo appears, scroll down using Volume button to highlight Wipe Catch Partitions and select it using the power button, then restart your phone.
0 Likes
CharlieMikeCM
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
thanks for the help but it's still happening the problem after this procedure.
Galaxy S
You are welcome, was trying to help, I've checked online and found that some users have been through the same issue and the solution was to get the full screen replaced, so better to visit the nearest Samsung service centre to better assistance.