Original topic:

wireless charger.

(Topic created on: 05-22-2017 11:50 PM)
kingfaizan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
my Samsung s8 charges very slowly on the samsung wireless charger ..is there any setting for it ?
0 Likes
7 Comments
xatitude
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
hope it is affected by temprature
0 Likes
xatitude
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
mine took like 5 hrs..urs?
0 Likes
kingfaizan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I just bought it today
0 Likes
kingfaizan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
and it took so long
0 Likes
AmarB
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Keep the charger and phone below 25 degrees and it will charge in approx 1 hour. Samsung have implemented new technology where the battery stops charging when the mobile or charger overheats. In india this problem will be common as it is summer season. Wait few months for weather to cool down, then the charging issue will be solved automatically. You can also use ac room for charging and you can see a big difference. S8 and S8+ is a compact mobile device. So try to keep it cool and it will last longer with no issues.

Other issues like screen lags etc happens cause of overheated mobile phones. Keep your mobile cool and it will give you best results.

Hope this helps. Cheers
0 Likes
saggu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes bro this it true
keep ur fone cool and see the charging difference
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. During wireless charging or fast charging, the device may feel hotter and this is normal range
of operation which does not affect the device’s lifespan/ performance.
If the battery temperature goes beyond specified limit, the charger may stop charging the device and start charging again once temperature goes down up to the normal temperature (e.g. 36ºC) and this is only a precautionary action for customer safety. This mode is called as “Swelling Prevention Mode”. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing. Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community knows what steps you has taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken.
0 Likes