Original topic:

wifi calling

(Topic created on: 01-12-2020 07:55 AM)
sj9u
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
After telecom operators have enabled wifi calling, there is an issue I am facing.
For 1 sim the wifi calling keep getting off automatically, how can I resolve this.

6 Comments
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If Wi-Fi Calling appears to be blocking calls, the first thing that you want to do is to restart the Wi-Fi Calling apps. Refreshing an app this way sometimes fix minor bugs. To check if the problem is temporary, follow these steps to restart the said app.

On your screen, tap the Recent Apps soft key (the one with three vertical lines on the left of the Home button).Once the Recent Apps screen is shown, swipe left or right to look for the Instagram app. It should be here if you managed to run it previously. Then, swipe up on the app to close it. This should force close it. If it’s not there, simply tap the Close All app to also restart all apps.
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Open Settings app》.Tap Apps.》Tap the More settings icon (three-dot icon, upper right)》.Tap Show system apps.》Find and tap the Wi-Fi Calling app.》Tap Force Stop.
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Same with my S10. Wifi calling keeps switching off. Not able to get it work.
0 Likes
DhruvS20FE5G
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
try after restarting. faced same problem of automatically switching off. now works perfectly.
0 Likes
subir85
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
it's the same case with my s8+ too
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Not working even after restarting
0 Likes