Original topic:

why do you guys need bixby for?

(Topic created on: 08-25-2017 03:55 AM)
ashishsingh
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Why is bixby needed? It's any how useless as most of its feature will not work in India. For assistant, I think google is the best.

I would suggest to re-map the button for something else say camera or may be google assistant.

I don't think even if launched many people are going to use it
0 Likes
4 Comments
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
google is crap brother. Bixby is father of siri and google. once it is launched it will support all functions. google assistance is so dumb that it can't work properly without the internet. it cant even tell you the time if not connected to the internet. Bixby is going to change everything. it can do almost all the tasks from taking a screenshot to editing your pix. A true virtual assistant 🙂
0 Likes
ashishsingh
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Nope not gonna happen
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We can understand that this is annoying to get same reply for Bixby voice update, as of now Bixby Voice is on hold due to some reasons in India. When it will be available for Indian users you will be notified via various modes of communication or you can check in Samsung newsroom for further information.
0 Likes
deepakdudhedia
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN?projectId=0&meta=#/post?postId=397304
like this plz I need ur support
0 Likes