GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
also buy an extra pair for me plss
0 Likes
Arnav_Kalia
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Wasn't extremely happy with the call quality on the galaxy buds. The galaxy buds + should fix it. Would highly recommend waiting for them to come out!
0 Likes
chharia0316
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks so much for prompt response. Will definitely do so.
0 Likes
Arnav_Kalia
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Of course bro. The galaxy buds are absolutely amazing honestly. The call quality was the only issue I was unhappy with. But I hear that they will address the call quality, as well as noise cancellation in the next version of the buds. Should be worth the wait!
Galaxy S
What's your budget.? Can suggest you accordingly.
0 Likes
chharia0316
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
around 10K
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Galaxy Buds are good for the budget and the features you mentioned but there are some issues in call voice quality. It has a premium look with many features. But But if you are a basshead who prefers heavy bass then they would disappoint you. Btw you could wait for the galaxy buds + which would be launching alongside the galaxy s20.

other options include JBL TWS 220 which would be launched in future. They are the best of the lot. With best looking and good voice quality as well.

If you increase your budget to 13k you can get Bose sportsfree earbuds. Which needs no introduction 😄
Galaxy S
Galaxy Buds satisfies most of your priorities like decent music experience, durability and premium experience. But there are 2 main shortcomings
1. Would disappoint you a lot if you are a basshead.
2. Call quality is disappointing.

I suggest waiting for galaxy buds + (Launching with s20) which would solve these shortcomings.

You could however try the upcoming jbl tune 220. Which i feel is the best looking earbuds.
Also if you cound exted your budget a bit upto 13k you could get bose sports tws.
But however select earbuds which have bt 5.0 and Aptx support
simpleton
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Go for anything with ateleast aptX or LDAC. Galaxy Buds uses SBC codec which is primitive technology (low bandwidth and more latency). A classic use case where people will buy anything with a brand slapped on as sticker. With any TWS buds, the constraint is the size, and no TWS buds will have a good sound stage and depth when comparing with traditional overhead audio devices. Spend your money wisely and don't stick to one ecosystem only.
chharia0316
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks a ton for such informative feedback. surely I am not a brand frenzy. How's HOOT onyx b6, it's for 5.5 K at Amazon
0 Likes