Original topic:

when samsung will fix s10 plus battery drain issue?

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 09:16 PM)
nripen00
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
When samsung will fix s10 plus battery drain issue and wifi connectivity problem?also there are some problems on camera as well.if there was some issue with latest one ui then why they launched the update for galaxy s10 plus? Really disappointed 
10 Comments
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
They have paused the rollout, a fix is coming soon
nripen00
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I know about the rollout,but they need to solve this issue as soon as possible users who have already been upgraded.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I am not facing any wifi issues in my S10 after android 11 I did reset after the update.
0 Likes
Nshant12
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same issue auto restart
0 Likes
nripen00
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
wifi connectivity issues there,unable to find wifi connection some times
money990
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes true bro i m also facing the same and when someone call if the phone he is keep at some distance the other person cant hear our voice ealier this was not there i have aslo udpate to stable verison of a11 on first day
nripen00
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am using s10 plus and the issue is there
0 Likes
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes Bro Same In S10e Battery Drainage Is too High.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "wi-fi" issue kindly follow below given step:-

>>Forget the Network:- Go to apps screen > Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi network > Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

And to resolve "battery drainage" issue please click on the link below:-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

And to resolve "camera" issue kindly follow the given below step:

>>Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report). Kindly send us the screenshot (which apps are consuming most of the battery).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes