Original topic:

when i used my phone become very hot and the battery become Empty veary fast

(Topic created on: 12-15-2017 01:28 AM)
waleed91
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
قمت بوضع الهاتف على الشاحن فإرتفعت حرارة الهاتف بشكل كبير جدا و غير مسبوق فقمت بإزالة الشاحن وإعادة وضعه ثانية وبعد ان اكتمل الشحن بنسبة 100% قمت بإزالة الشاحن  وتركت الهاتف فتره فوجدت مشكله كبيرة وهى انخفاض نسبة الشحن في الهاتف بشكل كبير جدا وغير مسبوق وحتى دون استخدامه وفي حال استخدام الهاتف ترتفع درجة حرارة الهاتف بشكل مبالغ فيه وانخفاض نسبة الشحن في بشكل سريع جدا وغير مسبوق مما يجعل الهاتف غير مريح وغير مفيد ويفرغ الشاحن منه سريعا جدا وترتفع درجة حرارته بشكل رهيب وقد حدثت هذه المشكله يوم امس وتكررت اكثر من مره حيث ان في المعتاد ان الهاتف لاترتفع درجة حرارته بهذا الشكل اثناء استخدامه ولايفرغ الشحن منه بهذه السرعة فقدت كنت اقوم بشحن الهاتف مره كل 24 ساعه وذلك بعد اقوم بإستخدامه على مدار اليوم اما الان اذا قمت بإستخدام الهاتف بالشكل المعتاد يفرغ الشحن منه خلال ساعات قليلة جدا لاتتعدى 4 ساعات وترتفع درجة حرارته بشكل مبالغ فيه ولذلك ارجوا الرد السريع لحل هذه المشكله.

I put the phone on the charger and the phone got very hot and unprecedented. I removed the charger and reset it again. After the 100% charge was completed, I removed the charger and left the phone. I found a big problem. It is very low and not even used. If the phone is used, the temperature of the phone is too high and the charging rate drops in a very fast and unprecedented way, which makes the phone uncomfortable and unhelpful. The charger is discharged very quickly and the temperature rises terribly. This problem occurred yesterday and repeated more than once. The usual phone rang So I used to charge the phone every 24 hours after I use it throughout the day but now if you use the phone in the usual way unloading the shipment within a few hours does not exceed 4 hours and rises the temperature of So please reply quickly to resolve this problem.
0 Likes
11 Comments
mynaji
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I have the same proplem but no answer 😣
HussamBale
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
كم تسمر معك مدة تشغيل شاشه screen on time الطبيعي هو 5 ساعات حتى تفرغ من 100% إلى صفر هكذا لدي انا واغلب المرجعات على يوتيوب ل s7
HussamBale
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
قد يكون بسبب البطارية
theking2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
لا العذر يا صديقي من البورد والمشكلة هي خطيرة وحاول لا تقربو عجسمك كتير لانو في احتمال كبير انو ينفجر بأي وقت
0 Likes
HussamBale
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
إذا استمرت المشكله أذهب إلى اقرب مركز خدمه سامسونج
Hafees1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have the same problem. how can fix it?
0 Likes
Qazi1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have the same problem please answer
0 Likes
waleed91
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I have no answer for this problem so I make a search
0 Likes
Atted9090
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
لابد ان تفعل خاصية اقفال التطبيقات التي تعمل في الخلفيه فهي تزيد الحراره واستهلاك البطاريه