Original topic:

whats up guys so samsung will play another game of laziness and and will remain to excuses

(Topic created on: 04-17-2020 08:57 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-rep-one-ui-2-1-galaxy-s9/

Samsung rep hints at One UI 2.1 for Galaxy S9 being on the cards, again

The Galaxy S9 series may yet receive the One UI 2.1 update, at least according to a new screenshot revealing a discussion between a Samsung India representative and a Galaxy S9+ user. It claims there’s still a chance for the S9 series to receive One UI 2.1, but the representative was unable to confirm an exact date.

This new statement follows another recent ‘confirmation’ about One UI 2.1 still being in the works for the Galaxy Note 9 series. And if you’re wondering, we have to use quotation marks because Samsung representatives have contradicted themselves before, even as far as the 2018 flagships are concerned. Not long ago, a notification was sent through the Samsung Members app in South Korea, informing Galaxy Note 9 (and implicitly Galaxy S9) owners that there are no plans to release One UI 2.1 for these devices. That was after the update was initially ‘confirmed’ to be on its way.

The recent Galaxy Note 10 Lite update might be a sign of things to come

While Samsung’s forum moderators haven’t always been right about the availability of firmware updates, there seems to be some hope that One UI 2.1 will eventually be released for the Galaxy S9 and Note 9 lineups. Particularly, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite just received the One UI 2.1 update, and the aforementioned device uses the same chipset as the one found inside the 2018 flagships. This throws any excuses Samsung might have for the SoC not being able to handle One UI 2.1 out the window. Then again, it doesn’t guarantee a release for the S9/Note 9 either.

We still advise you to remain skeptical and not get your hopes up too high based on these recent occurrences. Nothing seems to be set in stone just yet, but we will keep you up to date as soon as we learn more on this front. Stay tuned.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-rep-one-ui-2-1-galaxy-s9/

23 Comments
MTB007
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
these customers service guys are idiots, they don't know anything.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

we know it all 

Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You ask whether your 6 year old Galaxy Core will get Android 10, they will still send automated message telling it's in the works and they'll keep you posted.

I know CoVid 19 makes it difficult but the autobot can do a better job. Incompetent morons.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

lol i know 

DeanHunter
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i feel the Touchwiz was far better and it had many awesome features which all gone in S9 after OneUi update
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

agree

immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
not getting hopes at all..
anyways thank you for the forum and posts for one ui 2.1 bhai
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

although with deep investigation upon this story Samsung will bring one UI 2.1 to s9 and note 9 after things get well in note 10 lite  moreover there is still doubt about single take mode although even its does not debut to s9 and note 9 then it won't a big deal for us because single take is the gimmicky feature as per my dining deeper in the hole of Samsung members Korean 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

moreover there will be no night hyper-lapse and i don't that would be use either