Original topic:

what samsung has done to us

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 08:01 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Many s9 and note 9 users samsung removed many features from the device like pro mode video recording,  slide to zoom , edge lighting during music player and much more , 
With one ui they remove the above feature and now they are completely refusing the to give the update of one ui 2.1 I know there are bugs in that but why to discriminate such  flagship in which you guys removed may features in including the above features , 

You proved us that we have paid money for the flagship to get our features removed and still you guys are refusing to provide the update for what reason ?  Dont tell me that it's old flagship I already know that , but considering what you have done with our devices is a complete destruction of our faith and still you you guys dont wanna give the just juat for the sake of marketing , still dont want because only want money , removing features from our flagship phone this isn't justified and complete injustice to s9 and note 9 users we paid money to get rid of the features moreover  also with android 10 you guys never provided the Bixby routines officially we had to side load . What you you doing with s9 and note 9 users is complete injustice for owner of flagship and also you guys stole money from us , now I feel that you guys just made fun of the hard earned money 
4 Comments
COVID19
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
In worse case scenario Samsung will remove the os and brick the device.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
i think samsung should consider strategy like Apple where it gives updates to models which are launched after 2015 for IOS13
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Aare Xiaomi to old phone's pe unka new UI update deta hai Samsung ko bhi dena chaiye

(Ui update not os update)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Xiaomi to free main bhi UI dega.....I am not comparing samsung with xiaomi...ek tho unke UI main advertisements rehtha hai....I was talking about the Logic of Apple which does not leave behind older phones which are old by less than 5 years. Obvious One UI os made by Samsung but the policy of updating to older flagships should be for a more period of time...It is simple samsung is just trying people to buy Latest Launched phones but they are blinded by the problems Users are facing after buying Latest Flagships