Original topic:

what if this s21 leaks are accurate???

(Topic created on: 10-19-2020 10:31 AM)
dj9494
★★
Options
Galaxy S

What are your thoughts on all this leaks??
@ice universe @Anthony 
17 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I just hate it.
Don't they have better designers.
That camera bump looks weird , kind of bolted on, no symmetry, no class.
Also front hole is so low, what's point?
why not put in center of screen?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
ya I get your point according to you, you are correct. you suggest some ideas from your side
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
what's point of suggestions?
Samsung has already on path to copy apple in bad ways.
Last good all rounder flagships with design , features were S9 series and Note 9.
After that it gone downhill.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
suggestions are important. Samsung does listen to us.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
you should check out the video by Samsung which is regarding how Samsung listen to the users. this video was released after note 20 launch
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
There may be few cases where they listened , may be 10%.
But they haven't listened on major issues reported by "real" users , not just fanboys/fangirls.

1) Removal of hardware features like 3.5 mm jack, HR sensor, other sensors, Dual aperture camera.

2) Bogus design with holes in screen

3) Still no QHD+ with 120Hz while other companies are doing it with Samsung supplied display.

4) Stereo speaker Quality

5) Umable to use ultrawide, telephoto in pro camera mode.

6) No compact phones

7) Poor network reception especially M series

😎 Poor process of offers redemption

9) Increasing prices every year without much extra

10) Last but HUGE point, pushing Exynos processor based variants despite clearly inferior performance, battery life, heating issues.

Galaxy S
even I was sad when they removed the dual aperture and hR/spo2 sensor but the we have one of the best hdr in industry. coming to punch hole, no company has better front camera arrangements and wait for Samsung under the screen camera ,you will be amazed. coming to exynos i agree with you but the upcoming will be the best. early benchmarks are promising. for the rest they will improve
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
how best hdr can be replacement of those features.
See this is reason , I dont want to give feedback.
People , companies tend to get defensive rather than being honest.

If iPhone 12 mini , pixel 5, 4a becomes success, I am sure Samsung, others will rush to copy and bring their compact phones.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
main use of aperture is to control light and depth of field. in mobile there won't me a big difference in depth of field (1.4 to 2.5) due to small sensor size.
0 Likes