Original topic:

using S20 - heating issue while using camera even for 2min .

(Topic created on: 11-19-2020 09:14 PM)
vikis20
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Pls suggest for heating issues while using camera for even 2min 
11 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I think it's common that battery will get heat while using camera for long time.
0 Likes
vikis20
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
but not found in other device's
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro I am using S10 in that also I find device gets heat while using camera for a long time. just research in Google you will get everything. The main reason for this is processor is getting used so much.
0 Likes
vikis20
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
tnq
0 Likes
vikis20
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
any other views pls..
0 Likes
vikis20
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
previously I was using o+ 7t and iPhone 6s but I didn't face much of heating issues..but y in Samsung premium device..
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro don't like many of my friends who are using the above phones still say that they are facing the same issue now also. In every device its the same. Don simply blame Samsung. As told do proper research in net if you have doubt. The same problem was happening even in my previous Asus Zenfone 5Z with SD 845 processor.
0 Likes
vikis20
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
its not complaining, writing in this forum to get the solution to overcome this kind of issues ..
lm already surfing over internet related to this issues and deploying the changes..tnq bro
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That's good but I suggest you before posting search in internet even after you don get the resolution post it here we will help you. Without doing research first and then posting doesn't seem good.
0 Likes