Original topic:

users must be cautious

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 02:34 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
According to last few days Samsung galaxy store have been affected with virus named as link India and briefing both of these apps are inbuilt in Samsung smart phones . It's being adviced not to download or update any apps from galaxy store 

The galaxy store has been affected by virus anything it might be your cloned apps like briefing and link India apps there may be more apps like this it may be your Samsung email or even Samsung health app or anything its advice not to download or update any apps from this galaxy store now you will ask how do I know this I chat and even called the customer care regarding this issue it's the matter of fact they told me that their galaxy store have been completely compromised in security standards it will be fixed in few days it's due to the beta software running on s9 and s9 plus devices 

So be careful users until the issue is resolved 
Especially for s9 and s9 plus user who have been enrolled in the one ui 2.0 beta 

So it's to ensure that download any apps or update any app 
17 Comments
SamIndian
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
There is an update in Galaxy Store for Briefing, but the update is from non reliable source. Be aware, it seems to be a virus. Samsung should look into this immediately.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
exactly that's why I report this stuff to you guys
Galaxy S
there was also an update for paytm in galaxy store while no update in play store
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
dont update any apps
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
from galaxy store
0 Likes
Galaxy S
hey dude, its just a rumor samsung is one of the most reputed company, it has much better cyber security then other, Samsung is spending millions of million on its security, so plz don't think that there is any virus can be enter in samsungs data base of app data base,
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
but still many users are affected including myself as well
0 Likes
Galaxy S
there is some maintenance is going on by samsung , as u remember today in morning member app is down for some hours, so it is not a big deal Samsung will fix this issues soon,