Original topic:

update

(Topic created on: 02-27-2021 03:38 PM)
vito69
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey there peeps!
To all the Exynos processors out there, how has the treatment being going on?
For example the battery life. 
(My s21 ultra hasn't being doing a good job at all despite its said that exynos does a better job than Snapdragon 888) 
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Will post about it soon with my battery statistic
vito69
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Waiting 😁
0 Likes
Up2Date
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
As a S21 user so far so good. Its way batter than last year's model and i like it.
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
copied from GSMARENA:
"The Snapdragon 888 inside the Galaxy S21 Ultra maintains a higher and more stable sustained CPU performance under prolonged synthetic max load by the CPU Throttling test, compared to the Exynos 2100 model."

Please keep in mind the mentioned information only valid for controlled condition, it may not represent the real data in daily usage.
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.gsmarena.com/exynos_2100_vs_snapdragon_888_sustained_performance_and_...

A more important aspect when analyzing today's test is the amount of performance the Exynos loses over time, compared to the much better-sustained curve on the Snapdragon. Qualcomm's chip even started to settle in and regain some ground for the final run.
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
but for battery life, they test found that the both chips act similarly in battery life.
0 Likes
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I have 2 Samsung phones Note 21 Ultra 5G and S10 plus. I noticed past few days battery 🔋life is suffering not giving good duration as before..