Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

update on galaxy S9 with battery improvement

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 09:42 PM)
jeansboy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I'm a galaxy S9 user. I love this phone and want use it for 2 years more. The small form factor is what I like the most. But I hate how the phone's battery last. It gives me only 5-6 hours for average usage and 8-9 hours of normal usage with the compromise of screen resolution. I had to reduce it to 1080p even sometimes 720p. This is very poor battery back up. I know it has a small 3000mah battery. But what I expect is with this small display and good battery improvement it can at least run 14 hours. Please Samsung do something good for a flagship device. It's not cheap phone. It's a very expensive one and don't abandon this device. Please give an update with battery improvement. 
Resolved!
22 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
After you've updated the software via WiFi or mobile data , this problem occured in the phone software that why your battery is draining .
I request you to flash your mobile with software from service centre and observe for some time .
If your problem doesn't resolves flashing software then replace your battery it will cost you Rs. 1,445/- plus taxes .
jeansboy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks..
Galaxy S
I hope you are satisfied our my response.
Please accept as solution by clicking the 3 vertical dots of our comments to help other Samsung members user on this app.
0 Likes