Original topic:

update for S7

(Topic created on: 02-15-2017 09:24 PM)
RAM0071
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
when we'll receive the new update for the S7?
My phone is getting worse everyday the sounds disappears if your playing games or watching videos on facebook, the wifi strength is very bad. All of these happened during the Nougat update.Please send a new update to fix these issues, or a lot of people will shift to "Apple" beacause it takes a lot of time for you guys to solve an issue despite of all the complaints that you are receiving from the customers that has the same issues. Check your complaints from the samsung members all of us has similar issues,. so what are you waiting for??? "theres a problem on the Nougat update" "Please contact google and coordinate with them to send us a new update" !!!i think its clear right???
0 Likes
3 Comments
Hassaman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Backup your data and then do a factory reset then reinstall.
0 Likes
RAM0071
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi, Hassaman I did everything, I even went to samsung service center and even they refreshed the software but it is still the same, i think they have to send a new update to resolve the issue.
0 Likes
Evera05
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hey RAM007 even my phone has some problems. After the nougat update the multi window doesn't function properly. It has a lot of bugs. if youtube is open along with another application and you close the other app the phone just plays the youtube audio not the video,it just blanks out
0 Likes