Original topic:

unwanted overheating of s10e

(Topic created on: 05-25-2019 11:24 AM)
styxaj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I bought my s10e 3 weeks back, from the first of use onwards. My phone just heats up as I open some small apps or just randomly becomes hot when transferring files frm my PC to the phone. Everything else works perfect on my device, the cameras r gr8, display is crisp vibrant and sharp, built quality is amazing just like any other Samsung, and speaker r gr8. Thnk fr being very diverse and not removing the head phone jack. The issue only comes when the phone starts heating and I get less battery life than expected.........
0 Likes
1 Comment
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
that could be caused by an app running in the background, try deleting all the funky third party mods or apps you installed or check on them, wether they have used battery or have run in the background.

next, s10e's battery capacity wasnt big to begin with, but to help you decrease the battery drainage, here are some tips that have helped me:

1) try not to leave bluetooth or NFC on, turn it on only when you need it.

2) try using a black wallpaper or a wallpaper with as much true black as possible and avoid live wallpapers, it helps a lot.

3) turn on dark mode as frequently as you can, samsung has blessed one ui with this feature, make the most out of it.

4) im not entirely sure where but im 100% sure there's a "decrease animations" toggle in the settings, that helps as well.

5) turn off auto brightness.

6) turn off always on display/set it to a schedule so it doesnt run when you dont need it (at home, at night, while sleeping) or just try using it less frequently.

now, these are some ways you can help your battery do more, if you're not willing to sacrifice those features for more battery thats perefectly fine, just know that these are some options you can do for more battery.

i hope this was helpful ❤