SAMSUNG S21 FE IS NOT A GOOD MOBILE.
camera WORST
Picture. Filter
NO APP LOCK
NO SCREENSHOT SIGN
WIFI CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM
maina iss ko 44k mai liya
Abb 32 ka mil rha hai .
Iss ka real price 20k ka hi hoga . Itna kaisa ghir gya price . Iphone ka aacha hai price genuine hai . Camera best hai 
DONT BUY 
MY EXPERIENCE IS WORST

11 Comments
MayurNaik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
🍎 is always best
Samsung is ok
0 Likes
o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

S21FE is a very good phone. Samsung S, Fold and Flip series phones are for professionals not for kids. I am using both iPhone and Samsung. I know better than any other. No phones are perfect. Samsung's A series and Chinese phones are best for immature users.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
So according you anyone's who is complaining about Samsung, have an A series or a Chinese brand device is immature?

Ironically, your comment about maturity shown how 'immature' you are.
0 Likes
o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

You misunderstood my words. I know there are few people in the world who see the negative in everything, I didn't say that Samsung shouldn't be criticized but there are some specific products for specific customers. As Samsung never promotes gaming but that doesn't mean Samsung makes bad products. As it turns out, the iPhone is not for everyone. Many people say iphone is boring, iphone is backdated from android but that doesn't mean iphone is not a good phone.
Each product has a specific use and specific user base. And when I am using the same product, I know which one is good and which one is bad. I don't need to knowabout it from any third person.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I understood your reasoning but he's facing various problems with his device which he didn't expect, many users won't face the same. Infact I've seen some users who face some issues which I've never faced and I think this user posted this as a complaint rather than a review.

But again saying that S, Fold and Flip series are for professional and mocking him as a kid and then saying A series and Chinese phones are best for immature users.... all these doesn't makes sense at all, as not all can afford S, Fold or Flip series devices and they are quite less value for money compared to a midranger or a budget device. And one cannot judge someone as 'mature' on the basis of which category device he/she uses. (Infact most of the flagship users are the one who know nothing about tech so I would call them immature by this logic).

Infact in my opinion idîots buy an S, Fold or Fild series devices just to do normal day to day tasks/multitasking which a 15-20k phone easily handle. So apart from camera and a slightly better software support, I don't see any reason that one would spend enormous amount of money buying unworthy flagship devices instead of a 15-20k device if there's priority is not Camera.
0 Likes
o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Companies don't pour money into research and development without reason, some people want to use better things. For some, these expensive phones are a luxury or dream and for some, it's a waste of money. I have used the below midrange and I am also using the higher-end series, Trust me, there is a huge difference. People buy flagship-type devices because they can afford them but calling them idiots I think either your thought process is below average or you envy them. If someone can afford to buy a flagship, I don't think there is any problem. luxury isn't bad when it's earned, idiots are those who justify it with their own little knowledge.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
You clearly didn't understand my point. I was targeting those people who buy a flagship chipset device for normal day to day purposes and not for gaming, editing or utilise the power in some other way. Just because you can afford something not conclude that you have to buy that, you have to understand your priorities and if you're sensible enough, you would make a fair decision. Not that you'll buy a flagship just because you have money and if you're doing so indeed you're an Idîot. And speaking of my thinking, irony is that my statement is actually true and makes sense unlike yours about A, S, Filp, Fold and Chinese devices which is absolute nonsènse.
0 Likes
o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

See you have a poor IQ. People work hard for a good lifestyle and good pieces of stuff. If everyone started thinking like you there will be no development. If someone buys a flagship device what is your problem? Neither you financing them nor are they asking for your stupid opinion. Your moral is below standard does not mean others will have the same. I can afford it because I want to afford it what's your problem? Hence there are categories. His power is limited, his thoughts are also limited. One difference between necessity and luxury is affordability. You can argue the whole night because the internet is cheap.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
You are just an idîot who doesn't understand anything and thinks that A series and Chinese device users are immature you hypocrite. Your IQ might be in negative who completely misunderstands my point and speaks absolute nonsènse. Don't teach me morals you 12 year old kiddo. Go and learn how to behave and some logic in your school. You thought process is exactly like any other rich kid who never went to school. If everyone started thinking like me, the world would be a much better place and there will be major developments. If everyone started thinking like you, the world would be worst that it currently already is. You are the one whose statements didn't made sense and are immature. Your opinions are s h i t. Grow up kid, have some sense. I don't have time to waste in stupid arguments with idîot kids like you.
0 Likes