Original topic:

😑😑😑

(Topic created on: 07-17-2019 10:14 PM)
roz143
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, I am using Samsung galaxy S10 exynos variant for over a month now and I've noticed that the performance of this is not very good. The benchmark numbers are seriously misleading. Playing PUBG on this phone is a nightmare if you consider the fact that this device costs 1000$. After a minute you can start noticing serious frame drops every 2 seconds. I've lost the fight due to this a many times. I am requesting everyone to please not buy this phone specially the exynos version. Two years old OnePlus 5T has better performance than this phone in every way except the display and camera I am seriously advising people to not buy anything with exynos
6 Comments
Sahaxp
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I have s9 +, pubg I play at maximum settings, and there are no problems at all, exynos processor. Play just perfect. This is the problem of the phone itself.
Nelly81
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
πŸ€” bad idea
0 Likes
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
check your connection strength or take it to a service center, this probably is a local issue because s10+ gaming capabilities have been recieving positive feedback generally, and 2 of my friends play pubg on maximum settings on their S9s without any issues
0 Likes
roz143
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
everything is ok pubg ping almost 70 to 90 with green signal i see so many video on YouTube everyone has same problem i dont know device problem or pubg problem!!!
Ali_Elwasief
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bro it depends on how old your device
0 Likes
SHAMIN
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
brother...i have this same problem with s10 exynos...i dont whats wrong with this phone...apart from gaming ...everything is perfect...hope they bring a update..