Original topic:

transfer through usb cable issue , having S20

(Topic created on: 08-08-2022 01:02 PM)
aritraadhikary
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

why can't I transfer files from my Samsung phone to my laptop in windows 11 but it's working on windows 10 (using USB Cable)

please help

8 Comments
Zenhal
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Please reinstall usb driver in your laptop and check it will resolve
0 Likes
LINTOJOSEPH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not solved
0 Likes
Zenhal
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ur laptop manufacturer?
Does ur ports working fine??
0 Likes
LINTOJOSEPH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Lenovo. My issue is resolved after factory reset.
0 Likes
Willjoe
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

If the Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra USB connection to PC is still not working, try another USB cable and make sure that it’s an official Samsung cable. Alternatively, you can try to see if the current USB cable is working by using it to move files from another Samsung device to a PC. Update apps

Will Joe

0 Likes
LINTOJOSEPH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not working on windows 11
0 Likes
LINTOJOSEPH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have the same issue. I tried several cables including samsung original but no use. I think its regarding the software issue. My other realme phone has no issue.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes