Original topic:

the november 2020 security patch for s20 series with one ui3.0 beta arrived..

(Topic created on: 11-27-2020 10:25 AM)
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

The samsung s20 series has got the November security patch for the ONEUI 3.0. It is 720 mb aprox. It says it has improved the phone stability and improvements in the device.they have done some some bug fixes and has new and enhanced features and performance improvement AND mainly camera performance improvement .the device security has also been improved. Lets see what has improved and what has not. Let's hope for the best and wait for it. Ill install and use by tomorrow ill inform if there is any improvement.
18 Comments
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
it is good.. 👍👍. interface is good and nice to use but it is still beta so bugs are there. but soon it will be released and it is soo good to use.
0 Likes
Ntorque
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
how is the battery usage
0 Likes
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
not so bad and not so good.. it is good for me.
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Hey dude , how much time will it take to recieve it in updater after enrolling
0 Likes
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
may be it will be the same version as me because u installed it late.. u will have the same as mine..
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
i dint mean that dude , how much time will it take to get as an ota in oneui 2.5 latest release version after enrolling
0 Likes
Rajaat
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
s20+ in india did not got november security patch yet
0 Likes
jaga1005
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i already got it bro... right now i got the december patch also for one ui 3.0 beta
0 Likes
Rajaat
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
is it for India region ?
becoz I contacted Samsung care and they mentioned last update for s20+ was rolled out on 4th November
0 Likes