Original topic:

task changer review

(Topic created on: 03-17-2020 11:28 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung task changer recent update is whole lot of mess Samsung task changer is really messing up with the device codec and way of operating the system. 

When it first became compatible with one ui 2.0 then is really messed up with Samsung pay that is creating problem in both card payment and upi payments also it wasn't working well with Bixby routines and good lock routines it was  messing with some functions 

Then after 2nd update the above issue was solved but then after it messed up with quick panel that is swipe down to open the quick panel wasn't working 

Then after 3 rd update the above problem still exists and now its messing up with the samsung keyboard that is when I double tap the space key it automatically goes into enter mode 

After this issues I have decided to uninstall the app and switch to regular one that is way better Samsung if you are listening it  kindly solve this problem. And no more faulty ban 

And please no more faulty ban against me like yesterday I haven't abusive in these days you made a faulty ban against me yesterday this is why I make memes due to this reason 
7 Comments
Ronkzz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
report this issue to samsung in feedback section
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
already reported
ShivZen
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Some of the images you posted were found to be in violation of our community guidelines. We appreciate your feedback, and please know that while your feedback and views are important to us, we'd request you to kindly follow community guidelines whenever you post content here.

Your feedback is noted, and passed on to the concerned team. Thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
how ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
how ? ????
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
how did you felt that kindly tell what's wrong in telling your mistakes although you guys weren't on the listening mode this how I should my anger what's harm in posting memes about the reality
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
why are you silent now
0 Likes