Wasifrahman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
connect the phone to a pc and remove those files
0 Likes
hehesabby
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
how, what will be the name of the folder?
0 Likes
Wasifrahman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
anything that is hidden or starts with a "."
hehesabby
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
so i have to delete all the files, i mean the latest folder will also be one of them na, so how to distinguish which one is the latest one
0 Likes
Wasifrahman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
sort according to date
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
first clear the catch and optimize the storage in the settings. If the problem continues use a SD card and transfer the files to it. Delete the unnecessary apps and files
0 Likes
DKTheOnlyOne
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
First manually determine which apps are useless for you and then uninstall them. You can also go to SETTINGS. There you will find an option called DEVICE CARE. From there you can clean unnecessary storage. And if you use social sites like WhatsApp too much, if you share(send and receive) media files too much, let me know. It also consumes storage. If it is then let me know. I will tell you how you can clean it
0 Likes
hehesabby
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i have issue with 10gb of system memory, i mean it keeps on increasing with new updates, is there any way to ckean or uninstall the previous version of os or security patches?
0 Likes
s10darkstar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
to clean the space, simply delete bot required data... data which is not important is subjective and depends on user
0 Likes